The Fiat Doblò will take you from the city to the beach to the sports field economically and in style — along with all your gear and your friends.
This ideal low-floor offering comes with a short wheelbase (wheelchair user + driver + up to 3) or long (wheelchair user + driver + 4). There’s a long list of safety, storage and comfort features plus a choice of petrol/diesel engine and manual/automatic gearbox. And the eco-friendly Euro 5 rating means it won’t cost the earth to run.
Check out the extra-large sliding doors, B-I-G front & rear windscreens, fun colour schemes, and bi-link rear suspension for extra grip and a smoother, quieter ride.
With up to 3,200 litres inside, you might almost listen out for the echo — plus there’s masses of interior storage. We include one rear seat as standard (which we usually fit to the nearside for easy pavement access for rear passengers). You can specify another optional rear seat, too, or choose no rear seats at all!
Customise your Doblò to suit your lifestyle with auto climate control; rear parking sensors; cruise control; roof carriers for skis, bicycles, canoes & surfboards; a pet partition-net and a range of child seats.
It's time to think big!
SWB Doblò Pop
- ABS with EBD (electronic brake distribution)
- Power assisted steering
- Driver and passenger airbags
- 16" steel wheels
- Radio/CD player
- Electric front windows
- Remote central locking with dead locks
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Start & Stop
- Exterior Temperature Sensor
- Tyre inflation kit
- Air Conditioning
SWB Doblò Easy AIR includes in addition to POP model
- Front drivers armrest
- Air Conditioning
- Fog lights
- Body Coloured Electrically heated door mirrors
- Rear power socket
- Height adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Body coloured bumpers
- Radio/CD/MP3 player
- Start & Stop (standard on petrol models only)
SWB Doblò Lounge includes in addition to Easy AIR model
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electrically folding door mirrors
- Electric rear windows
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel
- Rear parking sensors
- Alloy wheels
- Child minder mirror
- Radio with USB and Bluetooth
- Option of grey or red interior**
** Not available on blue cars
Wheelchair users have easy rear access via our bi-fold ramp and are restrained with Q’Straint electroreels & rear retractors.
- The short wheelbase (SWB) version has a generous 800mm x 1400mm low-floor sub-frame extending from the rear to behind the front row seats. Optional passenger seats can be fitted to the rear nearside and offside.
- The long wheelbase (LWB) low-floor version retains the original row of 3 rear seats, so can carry 5 seated occupants + a wheelchair passenger in comfort in the rear.
Maximum configuration (SWB):
Driver, wheelchair user + 3 other passengers
Maximum configuration (LWB):
Driver, wheelchair user + 4 other passengers
|Ramp entry angle||12°|
|Nominal sub-frame interior length* SWB (LWB)||1400mm (1250)|
|Nominal sub-frame interior width**||800mm|
|Entry height SWB (LWB)||1380mm (1375)|
|Internal height SWB (LWB)||1400mm (1385)|
* from interior face of ramp to cab step-up
** based upon carpeted interior surfaces of sub-frame
- Taxis/transport services
- Oom-pah-pah bands
- Water-ski display teams
Not Ideal For
- Lapping the Nürburgring