The 5-door Fiat Qubo is fun and funky, yet also practical and economical. Great to be seen in, great to drive, it’s zippy around town as well as comfortable on the open road (and easy on the wallet wherever you go).
Compact on the outside but cavernous on the inside, this MPV offers great all-round visibility and loads of interior light. It comes in 10 brilliant colours and in petrol and diesel variants, both of which offer superb fuel economy and low emissions.
It’s extremely well-suited for conversion to take a passenger wheelchair, especially for couples or as a first wheelchair-accessible vehicle. Don’t miss the sliding rear doors and wide-opening tailgate — or the fact that we include air-con, metallic paint and an optional rear seat within the price!
Lots of surprisingly advanced features come as standard, but a host of optional extras will help you to customise your own personal driving environment.
The Fiat Qubo — the ultimate in urban fun!
Qubo Active (as standard)
- Wide-opening tailgate
- ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution
- Power-assisted steering
- Driver, passenger & front side airbags
- Double sliding rear doors
- 15" steel wheels
- Radio/CD/MP3 player
- Electric front windows
- Remote central locking with dead-locks
- Height- and reach-adjustable steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat + lumbar support
- Body-coloured electrically adjustable heated door mirrors
Qubo MyLife (extras)
- Air conditioning + pollen filter
- 16" alloy wheels
- Hands-free Bluetooth system (for phone & media) + USB port
- Leather steering wheel
- Front foglights
This smaller-sized, short-wheel-base MPV takes our low-floor conversion brilliantly. Our counterbalanced lightweight honeycomb ramp is simple to use and provides easy access. Wheelchair safety is provided by Q'Straint self-tightening rear wheelchair restraints and inertia-reel self-tightening front restraints; there are also rear retractors and 3-point belts. And of course there’s an adjustable seatbelt for the wheelchair user. A rear passenger seat in included as standard — but if you'd prefer not to have one it can, of course, be supplied without.
Driver, wheelchair user + 2 other passengers
|Ramp type||Single section|
|Ramp entry angle||12°|
|Nominal sub-frame interior length*||1170mm|
|Nominal sub-frame interior width**||740mm|
|Nominal interior width with optional 400mm rear seat||610mm|
* from interior face of ramp to cab step-up
** based upon carpeted interior surfaces of sub-frame
- Couples & small families
- Children in wheelchairs
- Urban environments
- Day trips & fun
Not Ideal For
- Major storage requirements (eg hoists)
- Those who need 2 rear seats + wheelchair
- The German autobahn at 150mph
- People with 17 dogs (unless chihuahuas)
- People who obsess about horsepower
- The world's tallest man (or woman)